Conditions of Entry
AND HOUSE RULES
By Entering Our Bouldering Gym you agree to the below:
- All participants must complete a waiver prior to climbing.
- Participants under the age of 18yrs require parental/guardian consent/signature.
- New participants are required to watch our safety video.
- Spectators are to stay away from matted climbing areas and all equipment.
- No running, wrestling or gymnastic maneuvers.
- Climbing shoes must only be worn while on the matted climbing area.
- Please remove work boots/dirty shoes before entering the facility.
- No alcohol, drugs or smoking in Climber Collective.
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Safe climbing is good climbing.
- Be mindful of others.
- If a climber is already on the wall, let them finish before you start — identify if their climb will cross paths with yours.
- If someone has just brushed a climb, it’s their go next.
- Climb down when possible, use any holds — the pink holds are there to help.
- Don’t spray BETA – Ask before giving someone else climbing advice.
OUR COLLECTIVE CREED
Our House Rules are here to ensure everyone’s able to have a good time and keep safe.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
The word of the year, please allow room around yourself and others to ensure the safety of others.
- KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON
We know taking off your shirt feels good, especially after a tough sweaty climb. However please respect those around you who would rather not see everything.